Friday 16 July 2010

Sasya's Sketches #19


Sketch #19

I'm having awful problems with my photographs, I've quite a good camera so I'm beginning to think it's paint shops pro that's the problem.  I've noticed that my images are loading up as 72 resolution and I've yet to find out why or how to get my pics to load up at 200 resolution the same as the camera settings.  Grrrrrr I will have to live with poor picture quality for a while longer.
The other day I came across Sasya's Sketches challenge blog and thought I would have a go at the latest sketch #19.  
I've coloured Tilda with Pro markers and used various pattern paper and flower embellishments to complete.  To be quite honest I get more enjoyment from colouring than I do matching paper and embellishments.  I'm feeling the urge to paint maybe I should blow the dust of the watercolours and concentrate on something different to card making for a change.
This is my entry for the following challenge

1 comment:

iruha said...

very nice and beautiful card :)
for screen resolution 72 - this is what you need. 200 - this is for printing photos