Sunday 5 September 2010

Angels and Fairies #R49 Crafts 4 Eternity

Hi peep's seems to be my weekend for Fairy / fantasy stamping.  This beauty is called Hiding and is a Crafts and Me stamp.  I started to colour her with Pro Markers last night till my light went and then continued this morning, the flower paper is a Basic Grey the larger paper is called colour texure which I bought a few years ago.  Lace and pearl heart embellishments complete the card.  I've used  Crafts 4 eternity Sketch.

I will be entering this card into the following challenge

Thanks for stopping by
Kathleen x

6 comments:

Sadilla said...

Hi
lovely card, I like the colours and the image is so pretty... And I love the lace you used: very smart!
hugs
Sadia

pinky said...

Wow Kathleen this is just gorgeous. I love your fairy and the papers blend so well with her. Thanks for sharing at C4E this week. Hugs
Pinky

sandra said...

She is so beautiful!!!
I love lace and those tinny hearts!
Great card!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Larisa said...

Oh, it is cute so much!!! SO gentle colours)))
Good luck in challenge!

michele said...

fabulous card Kathleen thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

having a {me} day said...

Beautiful! And I just love that lace! Thanks for joining us at c4e and good luck! keeleyxx