Wednesday 16 February 2011

Pretty Sitting Tilda

First I would like to thank everyone who entered the first I ♥ Promarkes Birthday Blog Hop and for all your lovely comments.  I used the random generator thingy and the winner of my gift is....Drum roll............

Denise - The Crafty Den

Congratulations Denise if you could contact me with your details I'll get the goodies in the post, you can reach me at this email address  tcup@hotmail.co.uk

Now onto my card for the latest I ♥ promarker Challenge and the theme for this week is Paper Piecing and our sponsor  is Die Cut Dreams.  Remember we need to see Promarkers being used to be eligible for the prize draw.


It seems ages since I last did a Tilda card and to be honest I bought this little beauty at the NEC last November and had completely forgotten I had her  (how sad is that), I've coloured her with Promarkers and the potted plant is an Hanglar Stanglar stamp which I bought sometime ago and it too is having its debut with Tilda, I've paper pieced the plant pot with some scrap DP, the flowers again are coloured with Promarkers.  The lacy cloth is cut from a paper doily, the flowers are from Wild Orchid and the backing papers are from the V&A Hanoverian collection.  Lol just lately all my cards seem to tilt to oneside I must get an arm prop when I'm taking the photo's.  Oh yes nearly forgot I used the word processor for the text on the plant tag and cut this freehand.

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments
Kathleen x

I will enter this card into the following challenge
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Pastels
Moving Along With The Times - Photo Inspiration

                                                   

10 comments:

allex said...

Stunning card Kathleen. I love the paper piecing and the colour combo is divine !!

Hugs, sandra xx

Grethebella said...

Whow, what a beautiful card. The colours are amazing.
Hugs Grethe

DesignerDiva said...

Fabulous card Kathleen the colours are to die for - so soft and elegant...Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT
Hugs Laurie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning I love it, The colours are great, Mmm I must get my Tildas out and have a play, Thanks for joining in on MAWTT Hazelxoxo

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Kathleen, love the colours and the attention to detail. Let's hope Spring is on it's way.
Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at MAWTT this week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Sadilla said...

Wow.... that's amazing!!! =) So many details, and so full of love!
hugs
Sadia

Lisa Jane said...

Beautifu card - love the paper piecing and soft pretty pastel colours
Thanks for joining su at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Anita said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card again!
Hugs, Anita

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card & what wonderful coloring & paper piecing ... LOVE the little shelf you've created ...
Hugs, Janie

Karen said...

Beautiful card Kathleen!! Thanks for joining us at Mgnolia Lovers! : )